Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Reading Challenge: 2014 TBR Pile




Though I was unable to finish the 2013 TBR Pile Challenge hosted @ Roof Beam Reader, I was able to finish certain books that had been lying on my shelves for ages. I am again participating in it this year.The books I will be reading are:




Almond Eyes Lotus Feet

The Bermuda Triangle

Bodyline

From Sawdust to Stardust

Greek literature for Students of English

Kartography

Prison and Chocolate Cake

Punjab and the Raj

Questions You always wanted to ask about English

Reading Critically, Writing Well

What is Cultural History?

White Mythologies

The two alternates are:

She

The Merry Month of May






7 comments:

  1. Neeru - You have a nice selection! I hope you'll enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting list. I look forward to the reviews to find out what they are about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neer, I'd a copy of "The Bermuda Triangle" by Charles Berlitz many years ago though I don't recall ever reading it. I don't think I did. But now I've your review to look forward to. You got some Indian titles that I look forward to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sergio, Margot, Tracy, and Prashant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thought I would call by and say hello and see that all was well . . . . . . . . . . .

    Britain is in the middle of record rain falls at present with much flooding, luckily all is well here, but it keeps getting harder to stay cheery when it is constantly wet and cold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rob. Yes all is well though I have been a little busy and hence have neglected my blog.

      Hope things have improved in Britain. I understand what you must be feeling. If the Sun god doesn't appear even for a day, I start missing his warmth.

      Delete